- Do you have the time and expertise to run your own SMSF?
- Do you have an appropriate minimum balance to operate your SMSF and have a plan on how much you want to contribute in future?
- Are you aware of the costs of setting up and/or running a SMSF? Depending on your balance it may be cheaper or more expensive than an Industry or Retail Fund.
- Do you have the expertise to select appropriate investments for your fund or will you use the help of professional personnel such as financial planners?
- What are your reasons for wanting a SMSF?
To help in deciding if an SMSF is right for you, one of our advisors can compare your options and guide you in making a decision that’s right for you. You will be more informed whether an SMSF will be suited to your personal circumstances.